Wednesday, March 02, 2005

rain/corner bakery/tonight's message

a friend emailed me tonight and was answering a casual request I had made.
his response was "it is done." well, we all use that phrase all the time ... absolutely no big deal. but, when I read it off the pwrbk screen, i heard the "it is done; it is finished" of jesus. (i know this could easily turn cheesy).

but, it just woke me up for quick second. i am stunned at those 3 words of christ on the cross. it is done.

hear it?

it's kind of freeing me tonight. i'm sitting at corner bakery, rain outside the window, and those words ringing over me. man, that tastes good!!! that message is complete, COMPLETE - freedom! i don't think i've ever imagined it quite like i am tonight.

that phrase is NOT done in me.

-s.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home